The ticket for the Mount Teide cable car
The view from the cable car at an altitude of 3,555
The company of your guide
Dicover the Teide National Park
Informazioni essenziali *
Mandatory printed voucher
Durata 5 ore
Discover the volcanic landscapes of Mount Teide and admire the views at an altitude of 3,555 metres from the cable car!
Departing from Tenerife, set off to discover Teide Natural Park. Take the time to admire the spectacular volcanic landscapes during an 8-hour excursion.
Accompanied by your expert guide, you will pass through typical Canary Island villages. Learn how these islands were formes while discovering the rocky scenery around you.
Finish your tour with the most breathtaking view of the entire island during the ride down the cable car.
Luogo di partenza
Buono a sapersi
- Availability: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday (excluding exceptional circumstances)
- Departures: you may leave from the cable car station, or the Hotel Botanico taxi rank (North of Tenerife) or Hotel Isla Bonita (South of Tenerife)
- Departures from the North take place Thrusdays and Sundays
- Departures from the South take place Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- Time: between 8:30am and 10:30am depending on the season. The exact time will be confirmed 24 hours before the scheduled tour
- Duration: approximately 8 hours and 30 minutes
- Persons with heart conditions, pregnant women and children under 3 years of age are prohibited from taking part in this excursion.
- We recommend you wear warm clothes and socks and bring sunscreen, sunglasses and water.
- The Teide Cable car installations are not adapted to people with reduced mobility.
Il prezzo include
- Excursion to Mount Teide
- The services of your guide
- The ticket for the Teide Cable car
- Transport from North or South Tenerife, depending on your chosen option
Il prezzo non comprende
- The visit of the Teide observatory
- Any other extra