Discovering some of the most beautiful site of Dubai's historical centre
The comfort of a private visit
Lunch in a traditional restaurant
An expert guide to accompany you in the language of your choice
Informazioni essenziali *
Durata 5 ore
Orari di inizio 08:30 , 10:00
Discover the historical centre of Dubai on a private visit and enjoy a traditional Emirates lunch!
Leaving from your hotel, you will meet your expert guide at the heart of the historical quarter. You will start your tour by visiting the old Al Fahidi Fort area, a symbol of Emerati culture. Constructed in 1787, it contains some of the oldest monuments of the city! You will then traverse the narrow alleyways of the Al Shindagah and Bastakia areas, known for their architecture and their houses' colours.
Then, you will return to Al Fahidi to visit the Dubai Museum where you will be able to admire the magnificent collectios of traditional rustic objects, weapons and even boats. You will then head to the creek aboard the traditional taxi-boat, Abra, which will take you to the emblematic souks!
After visiting the souks, you will head to a traditional Emirati restaurant to enjoy a local lunch. On the way, you will stop to take some photos in front of the Zabeel palace.
Buono a sapersi
- Availability: everyday (excluding exceptinal dates)
- Departure time:
- 8:30am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- 12pm on Friday (you will start with lunch)
- Departure location: your Dubai hotel or in Sharjah
- This activity isn't suitable for people with reduced mobility and pregnant women
Il prezzo include
- The transfer from/to your hotel
- The tickets for entry to the attractions and monuments visited
- An accompanying guide in the language of your choice
- The traditional Emirati lunch
Il prezzo non comprende
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras