A pleasant visit without crowds of visitors
The breathtaking views from the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa
Being at the top of the world's highest tower!
Orario di apertura 09:30 - 22:00
Luogo di partenza/location
Climb to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa, the world's highest tower!
The ultra-fast lift will take you to observation platform where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of Dubai and the surrounding region! From this viewpoint you can see the famous Burj Al-Arab hotel, the Palm Jumeirah, and even the desert surrounding the city.
PLEASE NOTE: bookings are required for all visits.
To ensure a pleasant visit, the number of visitors authorized to access the observation platform is limited. After you have completed your booking, you will be assigned a visit time. This system ensures that you get to the top of the tower as fast as possible and that you have a great view without having to compete with crowds of visitors.
The tower is open to visitors between 8:30am and 11:45pm. It is not possible to select an exact visit time upon booking, but you can indicate your preferred time slot. Depending on availability, our partner will attempt to arrange a visit during this time. The exact time of your visit will be shown on the official ticket issued by the Burj Khalifa.
Please note that an extra charge applies to afternoon visits
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Visit duration: variable (allow approximately 1 hour)
- Time: visits available between 9am and 10pm. The exact time will be printed on the official ticket which you will be sent via email
- To take part in this activity you must present the official ticket that you will receive via email. You will also need to provide proof of identity. Entry will be refused without these two documents
- You should present yourself at the tower entrance during the specific time slot indicated on your ticket (a 30-minute window). This system controls the flow of visitors, avoiding large crowds at the 124th floor and long lines to purchase tickets. You will however be required to wait in line for the lifts (up to 40 minutes depending on affluence/up to 1 hour 30 mins during the end-of-year holidays)
- Please respect the visiting time assigned to you. Latecomers will be denied entry (as soonn as the alloted time slot expires)
- You can stay as long as you wish at the top of the building
- Light shoes and clothes which cover your shoulders and knees are recommended
- Tour times are entirely controlled by the Burj Khalifa. Due to high demand, it is recommended to book tickets as early as possible in order to receive your chosen visit time (earlier bookings will have priority)
- Please note that official tickets cannot be issued more than 3 weeks in advance
- If you book this activity more than 3 weeks in advance, you will receive your official tickets via email approximately 2 to 3 weeks before your visit
- If you book your tickets less than 3 weeks in advance, you will receive your official tickets within 72 hours, but we cannot guarantee availability
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
Il prezzo comprende
- Access to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world (during a specific time slot)
Il prezzo non comprende
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- All other extras
Opinioni dei clienti
Très bienPierre D.in data 12/gen/2017
Marine D.in data 06/gen/2017
Vraiment trop beau , je suis allée de nuit vers 21h et c'est magnifique !!! Comptez environ 40min 1h pour monter en haut et 20min pour redescendre . Il faut absolument faire cette activité vue a couper le souffle !Maylis M.in data 03/gen/2017